Wednesday

Window Smoking


It appears polite and caring when someone smokes into his window. He does not want his apartment smell too much and his relatives suffer too much. Yes, BUT! There are 3 families living on the ground floor right below me and all of them have that one habit to step out to smoke or smoke into their window. Guess where that smoke goes from there…

In the climate I live in you have to have your windows open most of the time if not all the time. If in the summer all of the windows are open, the place is quite livable. Sometimes you can feel a nice breeze from one window to another, but not every time it is pleasant and you already know why! Smoke comes without any prior warning…

Why do I need to stop everything I am doing and go around the house finding the smoking window? Why while a smoker enjoys fresh outside air do I need to sit in a smoked room or with windows closed in the heat (or both if I did not react immediately)? Why do I need to wait till that smoker/those smokers are done to reopen my windows? Why my small children need to be poisoned due to their inability to close the window in the children’s room?

There should be a law to smoke with windows closed and opening the windows only after neutralization of the inner smoke with its poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment