Monday

Why Smoking?


In the last couple of days I was asked number of times why am I getting into smoking when there are so many other issues around? Here is my answer. Actually, I will give you some variants of my answer.

Are you bothered with my writing about smoking? This is good for you and for society in general, because this is a sign that my cry does not fall on deaf ears. My writing is for creating awareness of a big problem, which is generally neglected.

Is it a problem for you that you can only read here about smoking? For me this is not a problem at all. I have selected this particular item to consider in a way of separation from all the other issues. In fact, there are other things besides smoking that bother me, but there are other platforms I use whenever I wish to say something about them.

Why am I not getting into drinking, ozone, unhealthy foods …? Sorry, but I am a living person, who has strong feelings and words for something that should be dealt with, but overlooked by those in power. I am happy to invest my spare time into this. And I can only do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment