Wednesday

Why am I doing this?


This is going to be a personal blog about smoking from all sides as an endeavor to change global smoking habits using two ways of first of all educating common people and following that changing the laws through politicians.

Why am I doing this? I wish to present a full and balanced view on smoking from all sides. Based on such a presentation I can gather a corporate opinion which can be useful for political leaders and parties to prepare drafts for the new laws our countries need.

Do you still want to know why I am spending my time on this smoking from all sides project? I was strongly motivated by one arrogant fellow smoking into my children’s face last night. He had the right to damage our health. This project’s purpose is to make a change in his rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment