Friday

Olympic Tobacco Test


I wonder why so many people are regular smokers. Prove me that it is useful and contributes anything positive to our lives! The way I suggest is to use coming Olympic Games to name those participants who smoke or use tobacco products in any other way. I am sure that there should be a way to find such statistics, but I do not know how. May be you can help?

It may turn around that half of the best sportsmen of the planet enjoy smoking. If so, we would say that there is no correlation between smoking and results. Or maybe there is no one smoking there. Then it will mean that smoking damages our performance.

We will be also able to find out what kind of activity smoking is good for. Somewhere I heard that smoking helps people to think better. If this is so, I suggest checking the best chess players out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment