Sunday

30 Years Ago


One smoker said that 30 years ago I could not open my mouth against smoking. In fact at that time my mother divorced my dad for a number of reasons, one of which was smoking all the time inside the house. Since then I have decided not to be like my father in his smoking and drinking habits.

I really do not want to go back in time to the Stone Age. On the contrary, there is a step forward that we have to do to change the age from wild smoking to a happy universe where smokers and not smokers can take care of each other’s feelings.

Until now, when I cross the street and stop in the middle to wait for the green light, I have to smell their smoke in. Why not make them a smoke-cross-way? Why their smoke is on both sides of the street? Why not have a smoking- and an smoking- sides?

Too much? May be too much and may be too little. But there should be a way to provide equal rights to both smokers and unsmokers.

No comments:

Post a Comment