Sunday

Is It Realistic To Make A Smoke Detector For iPhone?


This week I spent in consideration about the implementation of massive smoke detection and smoke dose calculation. For the time being I think that the best way is to implant real small smoke detectors into iPhones and iPads. Why? Because we need something dear to people always connected to the Internet.

Among my scientific friends there are some nano-technology majors who claim being able to produce smoke detectors as small as I wish. They even share something about principles of automated detection of explosives. I do not think you need to know the details of how they do it, but it is basically the same idea I have for smoking.

They also told me about the greatest obstacle on the way of implementation of my smoke dosimeter idea. I will have to involve government and large companies and for this I will have to prove them two things: that first of all, it will save lives and will be useful to society and secondly, it will give them money or any other practical advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment